Understanding findigl's platform
You may be viewing this website as a buyer, a seller or as a property professional. This article explains how the platform works so you can understand how findigl can work for you.
Why did we build findigl?
Behind findigl are normal people, passionate about using information to make sound decisions. Our personal experiences when buying and selling houses was we couldn't apply strategies because most online platforms simply delivered pages of house searches. Searching was time consuming and it was hard to compare information.
How did we arrive at the findigl we see today?
The findigl now aims to combine content and data. We run automated searches and aggregate this information to give users a view of the market. At the same time, we wanted to give estate agencies and property companies the ability to put their information on our platform.
We found that regular information that reports activity is a powerful way to add credibility to your services offering.
findigl solves the website challenge
Estate agents are in an unfortunate situation;
- They have expensive websites to maintain. Developing the websites are challenging.
- Estate agencies will never beat major real estate platforms for Search Engine rankings.
- There tends to be a lack of in-house technology capability making it hard to report useful information to clients online.
- Social Media presence is a commitment which needs work. Posting your latest property or sale may not get the interest you felt.
- In real estate, word of mouth - reputation only goes so far.
- Having a website is vital though. To give your customers confidence, information and conform to legal requirements, a website is essential.
findigl sits perfectly between the estate agent's website, the platform where their properties are displayed by adding validation.
Can you walk us through how findigl works?
The technical overview
findigl's technical team are data and technology professionals with significant experience of the financial sector. We understand markets and think in terms of actionable information.
- We crawl websites to find useful information to present to our users.
- We are partnering with businesses to provide our customers with valuable data on the market.
- Our clients can provide content in markdown content.
- Our clients can provide data in json format. These will get loaded into our platform and made available as reports to our site users.
- We are releasing significant technology in the coming year to classify and analyse our data to give better value to our customers.
- Our platform contains different reports to let users devise strategies when buying and selling properties.
As a professional property business
- We let our clients tell their story - they write articles giving their insights on the property market.
- We let clients advertise on our platform.
- findigl has mechanisms to accept data and automatically present it to website users.
- You can then link to our website to add extra information about your business and operations to your customers.
Written with StackEdit.